Frequently asked questions about our Duvalay Bedding products
Frequently Asked Questions
Duvalay is Britain’s best-loved, family-run manufacturer of luxurious and innovative beds and mattresses, we have absolute dedication to all that we do, as well as genuine, heart-felt care and concern.
- 2 utility bills less than 90 days old (not insurance or mobile phone bills)
- Photocard driving licence
- DVLA check code & national insurance number.
Yes – you can bring your dog at no extra cost, Ollie & Hector are our resident dog friendly campers! All that we ask is that you keep to a few rules when bringing your pet on holiday:
- You must notify us at point of booking that you are bringing your pet with you.
- We allow small or medium dogs, and a maximum of 2 per booking. The campers would not be suitable for larger breeds, due to the useable floor space.
- All pets must be kept off the bed, seats and fabric covers at all times.
- Please do not leave pets alone in the vehicle at any time.
- Please return the van in a clean condition – the guests following you may not be dog lovers! An additional cleaning charge will be made if the camper is not cleaned to an acceptable level when returned.
- Please bring your dogs own bed to sleep on – this will make him or her more comfortable in strange surroundings.
- If you have any questions about bringing your dog please contact us prior to booking.
We offer all-inclusive pricing, so include as much as possible in our daily hire rate. The following are included as standard:
- Comprehensive insurance for up to 2 named drivers
- UK Roadside assistance
- Unlimited mileage
- Pets welcome free of charge in Dog Friendly campers (must state at time of booking)
- Kitchen & dining equipment for up to 2/4 people
- Bedding, pillows & towels
- Camping table & 2/4 chairs
- Fairtrade tea, coffee and sugar
The following additional items can be added at no extra cost:
- Child travel seat (subject to height/age regulations – please check with us prior to booking)
- Dog accessories – ground spike with long line, dog towel/mat
- Gas BBQ
- Portable toilet
For full details of what we include in our campervan hire as standard visit our What’s Included page.
We would be happy to arrange transfers from either Inverness airport or railway station – these are pre-bookable at £40 each way. We use a reliable local private hire company for this service. They will contact you via text to arrange your transfer. This option can be selected when you book online.